February 22, 2017
Volunteer Information for 2017 Silv/Bronze Champs!
This coming weekend we will be hosting the 12&U Silver/Bronze Championship! We wouldn’t be able to host these meets without all of your help – so thank you in advance! As most of you already know, these meets act as a fundraiser for the Cougar Parent Organization and the money has always been used to help support the team. This meet is also when I get to know a lot of the families since we spend so much time together! I look forward to seeing you all there and I thank you for your help with this event. Without each families help, there’s no way we would have a successful meet. Thanks also to our Meet Director, Kim Rozanitis, and everyone else who helps Kim in preparing for this Championship! -Coach Eric
- CLICK HERE for Sessions - list of what SESSIONS people signed up for
- CLICK HERE for Sign-Up Genius Print Out - list of what specific JOBS people signed up for
- CLICK HERE for Volunteer Arrival Times - informs you when you need to be on-site for your specific duties
- CLICK HERE for Timing and Warmup times
Please look through these documents carefully; if you cannot find your name or believe you signed up for something that is not reflected, please contact Kim Rozanitis, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Train with Purpose.
- Parents/Swimmers - CHECK YOUR EMAILS! Coach Eric has sent out a few important emails over the last two days... 21 Oct
- Register for the Olympian Clinic/Fundraiser with Scott Spann now on https://t.co/eZFV7JXYxY!!! 12 Oct
- ATTN: Swimmers and Parents - NJ Swimming Championship qualifying times should be posted in the next few days...be o… https://t.co/phRBL647KE 12 Oct